Located next to the Iowa Café and across the street from the Main Street Arcade, this classic candy shop offers up Adventureland’s famous fudge flavors, caramel apples, cotton candy, a variety of old time candies and confections and some nostalgic toys that will take you back to a simpler time.
- Carmel Apples
- Apple and Carmel Syrup (Contains: Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Condensed Nonfat Milk, Heavy Whipping Cream, Water, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Pectin, Disodium Phosphate)
Yellow Pop Corn, Popping oil (Contains: Soybean oil, Coconut oil, Natural and Artificial Butter Flavor, & Beta Carotene), Salt
*Allergen Statement: This popcorn has been popped on equipment that used to be with Peanut Oil.
- Cotton Candy
- Sugar and Flossine (flossugar)
Butter and Water are added to:
Part 1: Brown Sugar, Non-fat Milk Solids, Cream Powder, Invert Sugar
Part 2: Plain Fudge Mix: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil with Soy Lecithin, Corn Syrup Solids, Sorbitol, Salt
- Plain Fudge Mix
- Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil with Soy Lecithin, Corn Syrup Solids, Sorbitol, Salt
- Chocolate Fudge Mix
- Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil with Soy Lecithin, Cocoa, Chocolate Liquor, Sorbital, Salt
*Allergen Statement: Made on equipment that also process Nuts. Certain flavorings, colors, and ingredients added.
- Chocolate Chip/M&M Jumbo Cookies
Flour, Margarine (Soy, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Invert Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Vanilla Flavor, Also May Contain One or More of the Following: Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa, Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), White Chocolate Chips (Mix by Peters Chocolate), Walnuts, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Raisins, Chocolate Liquor, and/or Emies
Contains: Wheat, Soy, and Milk
*Allergen Statement: All products are made on equipment that also process Eggs and Nuts